- The historical sites and villages : Rocamadour, Sarlat, Figeac, Souillac, Martel, Brive, Cahors, Bergerac.
- The wine roads of Cahors and Bergerac.
- The most beautiful villages of France : Carennac, Loubressac, Autoire, St-Cirq-Lapopie, Collonges-la-Rouge.
- The Eyrignac Garden Shop : Garden layout and planning Buy all your gardening tools, accessories and utensils on line.
- The natural sites : the Chasm of Padirac, the grottos of Lascaux, and Pech Merle with their cave paintings.
- The medieval and Renaissance castles : Fénelon, Castelnau-Bretenoux, Montal, Milandes.
- The Gardens : Eyrignac, Terrasson, Marqueyssac.
- The outdoor markets of Sarlat, Martel, Souillac and Figeac
Outdoor activities :
- Hiking, horseback riding, cycling (on the Rocamadour plateau and along the Dordogne (there's a picturesque bicycle path between Souillac and Sarlat),
- Canoeing, kayaking on the Dordogne, Célé and Lot rivers.
- Sailing and other water sports on the Lac du Causse.
- 18-hole golf course at Souillac and Montal.